Print Your Janitor Logo in 3D

I was inspired by Jan’s post where new swag for the project was announced because the magnets look almost 3D. :slightly_smiling_face:

I based myself on the current logo to design The Janitor’s logo in STL so that fans can 3D print :smiley:

When I was working on the model, I thought, perhaps in the future, this model could be the base for an IoT project to alert developers of new notifications.

Below is the current iteration of the model, I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Model on GitHub

This is so cool! Thanks a lot for creating a 3D logo of our mascot! :smile: (Also, I realize it doesn’t have a name yet!)

Your model looks amazing, and would be really fun to 3D print!

Maybe it’s just a little bit wide? It looks like it could seat two people, and its rotating lights remind me of police cars somewhat.

I’m probably not used to the extra dimension yet, but I always imagined this logo to be small and cute, a bit like this little sweeper, with a little round light on top. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, while browsing images, I found this remote-controlled crumb sweeper, and this futuristic-looking street sweeper concept. I thought I’d share them here. :slightly_smiling_face:

I made a revised version of the 3D model based on Jan’s comments (thank you!), please let me know what you think.

Revision (version 2)

Original

Thank you very much.