Let’s design a better front page for Janitor.
I think it should:
- be simple, beautiful and friendly
- not be the landing page when you’re signed in (instead you should land in your Containers dashboard)
- highlight the most valuable benefits of using Janitor
- give a glimpse of what Janitor is (e.g. elevator pitch, highlight a few cool features with screenshots…)
- show who makes this project possible (partner logos: irill and Mozilla)
- show what our users like about Janitor (testimonials)
- Our new design: https://janitor.technology/design/
- Good UI best practices: https://goodui.org/
- Great front page example:
- https://github.com/ (you need to log out to see the landing page)
- We need to decide if we want a whole sales pitch (like Discourse and GitHub), or if we just want a jumping-off point (like IntelliJ-Rust and Rust).