Thanks a lot for subscribing to the Janitor! Your interest has been very encouraging.
Here are a few updates on what’s been going on:
First invites coming soon!
In the near future, I will send each of you an invite for a free and unlimited account on https://janitor.technology.
Before I can do this, I need to finish up these few things:
- Auto-provision Docker instances (today I’m doing it manually)
- Make the graphical remote desktop secure (a simple authenticated HTTPS proxy will do)
You can follow progress on the Janitor by visiting:
- The Janitor: https://janitor.technology
- The project on GitHub: https://github.com/janitortechnology/janitor
- The currently open issues: https://github.com/janitortechnology/janitor/issues
I’m aiming to make the Janitor the fastest and easiest way to contribute to, in order or priority:
- Google Chrome
With hopefully many more to come! (Once everything is in place, adding support for a project will be as quick as writing a new Dockerfile.)
If you have any questions about the Janitor, ideas to share, or if you’d like to help out, feel free to shoot me an email!
Thanks again for your interest in the Janitor!